Saturday, February 12, 2022

Senior Chat with Arthur Ritis


Senior Chat, Arthur Ritis

I was listening to the radio when I hear the weather report" A snow emergency has been declared. You must park your cars on the odd-numbered side of the street." So I got up, dressed and moved my car to the right side. Two days later - the same thing. "A snow emergency has been declared - please park your cars on the even-numbered side of the street." Again I had to get all bundled up, go outside in the cold and find another spot. A week later they announce that a foot of snow is coming. "This is bull shit!" I said, I'm just gonna leave my car in the garage this time.

I can't say anything to my wife without her thinking it's a criticism of her weight. She hasn't spoken to me in two days now because I asked her to "Lighten up a little bit."

No comments:

Post a Comment